Are You Looking to Reconfigure Office Space?
Reconfiguring your current office space can include:
- Designing your space with new furniture, flooring, or existing furniture components
- Adding or removing workstations in the same space
- Adding or removing meeting spaces in existing space
- Converting cubicles into an open workspace environment
- Adding, removing or rearranging modular walls
Bring Houston Installation Services into the process at the beginning of the remodel process so they can give you practical tips and ideas on what can be done in your space. We will come in for a free assessment to find out how we can help.
After we meet with you to determine your plan, budget, and timeline the HIS Project Manager will also help you:
- Verify furniture inventory, both currently being used and in storage
- Review furniture that isn’t currently being used in other areas and discuss how it can be repurposed in your new office space reconfiguration.
- Verify all dimensions of the available furniture and suggest ways to make it work in the new space.
- Verify all dimensions of the office space to be sure the plan will work.
- Make an assessment of items that will need to be purchased.
This project planning takes place before anything in your office is moved or rearranged! Using the information collected, the HIS Project Manager can suggest various office layouts and point out potential problems and how to overcome them, based on their findings and their experience with many brand name furniture manufacturers including Steelcase, Teknion, Herman Miller, Knoll, HON, Kruger International and many others.
And when it comes time, we'll put our entire team to work for you to get the reconfiguration completed as quickly as possible and with as little disruption to your daily work schedule as possible.
If you'd like to see how we've done these very things for our clients in the past, click below to download a free case study.