Office Furniture Installation Project Management
When you have an office move or reconfiguration of any size, proper management of the process is critical, and it starts well before anything is moved. Houston Installation Services will send one of our Project Managers, with over 25 years of professional office furniture installation experience, to meet with you and discuss your needs and our recommendations.
Our goal is to help you move, reconfigure or add new office space in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. Our goal is to use your existing resources and office furniture, whenever possible, while minimizing downtime for the employees working in the space. We are also skilled in identifying situations that may not have been considered and managing any unexpected roadblocks that may come up during your office move.
A HIS Project Manager will:
- Meet with the appropriate personnel at your facility to discuss your needs and timeline.
- Review the current office furniture and the future office space.
- Make recommendations based upon what you’d like to do and what the physical space will allow.
- Suggest ways to use your existing materials and furniture, as to reduce new purchases.
- Provide a written quote, within 24 hours, which covers the scope of the proposed project.
- Keep you updated every step of the way, including a daily email with pictures of your current job site
During the installation process, the HIS Project Manager will visit your facility to ensure all timelines are being met, and at the completion of your project, they will be on site to ensure the punch list has been completed to your satisfaction. They are available 24 hours a day during your office move.
Thank you - That is much appreciated.You truly are the best and I love working with you.
-- A Project Manager from a Nationwide Project Management Firm